Frequently Asked Questions
To provide faster online help, we have attached a list of frequently asked questions. If you have a question that is not on our list, feel free to email us your phone number, a convenient time to call, what the issue is and one of our representatives will get back with you as soon as possible. We will gladly help you in any way we can.
- Where are you
We are located in Carrollton near Dallas, Texas in the Frankford Trade Center.
2920 Commodore Dr, Suite 120
Carrollton, TX 75007
Tel: 214-614-8176 - Fax: 972-908-2609
- What should I
expect to happen once I place an online order?
We value our customers at ButlerStatue.com and our commitment to deliver quality products to you is our priority. In order to provide our customers with the best value and fastest shipping results, we stock most of our items. Upon receipt of your payment, we will re-inspect your item, repackage it if needed to guarantee safe shipping, and ship it with in 1 to 3 business days (Rush Season and large orders may take longer). If we do not have the item available in stock, please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Some special order items might take longer.
- Do you ship
to Canada and Internationally?
Yes, we have a very large customer base in Canada. As such, we ship any size item in any quantity to Canada. For Europe and other countries, we can primarily ship anything less than 3FT. Shipping large items to Europe and abroad can be arranged through the customer's own freight service. Please contact us for details prior to ordering so we may better assist you.
- Why is my
Shopping Cart empty?
Your must pick an item and click on the "Add to Cart" button to actually add the item to your Shopping Cart for purchase.
- How do I know
if ordering online is secure? What are you going to do with my name and order
We encrypt your personal information, such as your credit card number, when transmitting over the Internet using SSL. When your browser is in secure mode, you will notice a blue bar at the top of the page and an unbroken key or lock at the bottom left corner of the page. ButlerStatue.com does not rent or sell information we get from Web orders or e-mail registrations to third parties.
- How do I
We strive to make the online ordering process as easy as possible. When shopping online, simply add an item to your Shopping Cart from any product page by selecting a size, a color, a quantity and clicking "Add Item." And, of course, you can always e-mail us your phone number, a convenient time to call, what the issue is and one of our representatives will get back with you if you have any questions. Please send emails to email@example.com.
gift-wrapping and gift cards available for products I buy online?
We currently do not offer gift-wrapping services.
- Will I receive a Confirmation Email after I
place my order?
After you place an order by means of this site, you should receive an email acknowledgment within one business day to confirm that Butler Statue (ButlerStatue.com) has accepted your order and is processing it. The email will contain the details of your order, the itemized and total amounts that will be billed to your credit card, including all applicable taxes and other charges. Please review this receipt carefully to confirm that we properly understood your order.
- Will the items I purchased be delivered
inside my residence?
Please note that freight carrier will only do curb side delivery and will not bring the merchandise into your home or perform setup. Advanced delivery notice and lift gate services require additional fees and must be arranged prior to shipping your product. All products are shipped F.O.B. our warehouses and are shipped on the behalf of the customer. Once the product leaves our warehouse, it is purely the responsibility of the buyer.
- I'm worried about items being damaged in
transit. What do I do?
After Receiving Your Order
ButlerStatue.com ships all products in the most robust possible packaging, and selects the most appropriate shipping carrier based on the items ordered. However, sometimes breakage may occur due to carrier mishandling while in transit to you. Should this happen, we will require at least two clear pictures of any damages to be either mailed or e-mailed to our customer service team (info@ButlerStatue.com) as evidence for any claim we may make against the freight carrier, and as a requirement to receive credit or replacement merchandise. This claim must be filed within 2 calendar days of receipt of the merchandise. Butler Statue reserves the right to replace damaged merchandise within 30 calendar days of notification by the customer. If a replacement item is available for shipping within that time period then a refund cannot be issued. If no replacement is available, the damaged item(s) will be refunded in full.
DAMAGED SHIPMENT For Items Shipped Via Freight Truck:
Upon delivery, please be sure and inspect all packages carefully before the driver leaves and prior to signing any delivery paperwork. The paperwork from the driver states the merchandise was received in good condition.
If you feel there might be damages of any kind, please note that on the driver's paperwork at the time of delivery and if possible refuse the shipment. Although every shipment is insured 100%, the delivery company will ONLY honor the claim if the damages are notated on the delivery receipt. Signing the delivery receipt without notating any damages waves your right to any claim or compensation from us or the delivery company.
Any external evidence of loss or damage that occurred during transit is considered visible loss or damage and must be noted on the delivery receipt. Failure to adequately describe the visible loss or damage will result in the carrier refusing to honor the freight claim therefore waiving your right for any compensation by the freight company and Butler Statue.
DAMAGED SHIPMENT For Items shipped via ground services like
UPS, DHL, FedEX, USPS:You have 2 days to report damages to us or the shipping company. If you receive damaged merchandise, please call us or email us so we may file a claim and proceed with the replacement procedure.You must keep all packaging materials since the shipping company requires it for its damage report. You must provide at least 2 clear images of the damaged areas as a proof of damage.
- My freight shipment is damaged and
unusable. What do I do?
Refusing a Freight Shipment & Freight Carrier Fees
If the shipment is damaged and unusable, it may be necessary to refuse part or all of the order. Call our shipping department at (214)-257-7710 before refusing any shipment. Butler Statue will assist in filing a freight claim for damaged freight if the carrier is our normal in-house carrier. If the carrier was chosen by the consignee then it will be the responsibility of the consignee to file such a claim.
Refusing a freight shipment for any reason other than visible damage is considered merchandise return and is subject to our return policy.
Should a shipment arrive with damages caused by the carrier, the carrier will return the merchandise "Dead Head" at no cost to either party. Do not attempt to return any shipment back to Butler Statue without prior authorization from us. Please review the Butler Statue Return Policy for additional information.
Please note that any additional freight carrier's fees such as re-delivery, special notification, storage due to lack of response to appointment requests and lift-gate services are the responsibility of the customer (unless otherwise noted on your order). Butler Statue is only responsible for curbside delivery. Butler Statue will pay the basic delivery charges to the curb only. If other services, such as in-home delivery services are requested by the customer and billed to Butler Statue, all such fees shall then be re-billed to your credit card. If the freight carrier is unable to deliver the freight due to problems with contacting you or setting up delivery appointments, storage fees may be assessed by the carrier – in such case all storage fees are the responsibility of the customer and shall be billed to your credit card.
- What is your Returns/Cancellation policy?
1. If an order is cancelled prior to shipment, payment will be fully refunded minus a 5% credit card processing fee. This is necessary to cover our costs incurred by the credit card processing agencies, which are non-reversible. Orders cancelled that were paid by cash or check will not incur this charge. Note that we consider your product to be "shipped" when it has been picked up from our warehouse by the freight carrier. After products are considered "shipped”, cancellations are treated as returns as described below.
2. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from our Customer Service Department. Please e-mail us at info@ButlerStatue.com to obtain an RMA. No returns will be accepted or any credit granted without an RMA. To provide any credit or replacement units we must first have a chance to receive and completely inspect your return.
3. All claims for non-damaged returns must be made within 30 calendar days of receipt of merchandise, and only apply to merchandise in perfect (as-shipped) condition and in the original, undamaged packaging. Shipping charges on returns shall be the responsibility of the customer and all returned items must be returned in "new" or "like new" condition, in undamaged original manufacturer's packaging and crating materials when applicable and with all original product manuals and instructions. Items that have been partially or completely installed and/or assembled cannot be returned. After the product is received, inspected and verified to be in "like new" condition, a full refund will be provided on the product purchase price minus any original shipping charges and any return shipping charges and minus a 5% restocking/re-handling charge. For products sold with "Free Shipping" or "Flat Rate Shipping" the actual freight cost to originally ship the product to and from your ship-to address will be deducted from your refund.
4. All claims for returns, damages or any other reason MUST BE MADE BY E-MAIL to info@ButlerStatue.com. The reason for the return must be clearly stated in the e-mail. Before taking any action you must have received a response from Butler Statue, with an RMA number. All shipments sent to Butler Statue without an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number will be refused and the associated charges will be the sole responsibility of the sender.
5. All returned items must be returned in the condition in which they were received, in undamaged original manufacturer's packaging, and crating materials when applicable, and with all original product manuals and instructions. After the product is received, inspected and verified to be in "as claimed" condition, a full refund will be provided on the product purchase.
6. If you refuse an item delivered by a commercial freight company for any reason other than externally visible damaged merchandise or a shipping error by us, the item shall be treated as a return and charges described in Section 3 above shall be applied. Any additional freight carrier charges shall be billed to you.
7. Please note that custom orders may not be returned. If such products are damaged in shipment, we will assist you with freight claims, or if a product is found to have a manufacturing defect – it will be repaired or replaced based on manufacturer's warranty policies.
8. Items being returned must ALWAYS be sent via ground transportation, insured by the sender. The sender is responsible for arranging the shipping carrier and pick-up for delivery back to Butler Statue, unless the return is due to no fault of the sender (for example, damaged merchandise or wrong item received). Shipping charges for items that are sent back by any means other than ground transportation (cheapest available) will be the responsibility of the sender minus the cost of the ground freight charge. This includes when the item is being returned at our expense – it must be sent cheapest method possible.